No this is not a SPOOF, its a spLoof! As in the life saving device made out of toilet paper rolls and dryer sheets that you made after you picked them both out of the trash. But Gandalf’s Staff is a whole ‘nother breed of sploof technology, yet simple enough that all stoners can do it (like you). The concept and mechanics are supreme, but the construction could be difficult if instructions are not followed exactly to the point (ya fuckin right). So here is how you make Gandalf’s Staff.
1. 1 used paper towel roll (unless you want to tape 3 toilet paper rolls together, please don’t)
2. 1 small carton of milk (plastic gas station kind kids get)
4. Tape (preferably duct tape)
5. Tissues, toilet paper, and dryer sheets
How to Make:
1. Use scissors to cut off top and bottom of milk carton
2. Put end of paper towel roll in to the top of of the milk carton
3. Proceed to duct tape this bitch like you’re protecting it from a zombie invasion
4. Layer this monster: toilet paper, dryer sheet, tissue, repeatedly until brim of sploof (other end of paper towel roll) is reached.
5. Proceed to blow smoke through the staff and watch nothing come out of the other end
Gandalf got its name because smoke shall not pass!… through this sploof (lord of the rings reference). It may take some tweaking to get the sploof how you like it, such as number of paper towel rolls used (like if you want to make an authentic staff sized sploof) if you want to be a creative tool. But to be honest, this is a pretty fucking simple thing to make, and that’s how it should be. It’s easy to make, easy to use, cool looking (sort of), and gets the job done well. Smoke on and may Gandalf’s Staff protect you!